Points/condensor

cute wee gem

Would a random condenser not work properly if its in the wrong car?

Put a points setup back in the gem cause the elec ign is fucked but it still ain't going properly. has random bursts of power but lots of missing etc

Points are the right ones for it, might do the gap a bit better aswell

Rightio

All a condensor does is ensure spark is meke as. Shouldn't make TOO much of a diff what it's from I would think. Didn't even have one on Celeste with either engine and they were mint

Can draw you epic paint stz pic of how to hook resistor up if you want?

Resistor goes between "Run" wire from ignition barrel, to + of coil, to reduce voltage. This is due to coil being designed to run on like 11volts or something, as that's all it gets during "Crank"

There should be a relay in there to switch between "Crank" and "run"

the engines fucked bro

take it out and get onto it as a project

True story, I just had to get it running to move it, which I did and took it for a fang/miss fired down the road

Just wanted to get it going good so I can take it for a decent fang, long term project and all so new engine's a fair way away yet

^ earthwurm = right

All a condensor does is ensure spark is meke as.

so doesnt, a condensor stops electricity for arcing across your points as they open. fucked condensor = burnt out points

condensors are pretty generic, when i got pissed off with my hilux one fucking out i grabbed a 1 farad out of a microwave