Fixed buckets in coupe.

treggo

teh problem there is that coupes usually have lower roof lines than sedans or 4x4s so the seat will hit teh roof. Thought about doing it with my car a while back but its hard enough to get the seat in there, let alone having room for it to swing foward.

Just harden up and go 2 seater.

No chance of setting up a flipping mechnasim for the one piece for access to rear seats? Double hinged action FTW. AKA 1st gen pajero. check one out.

hard out man. I was going to use one out of a suzuki sj41* Apparantly they are more of a lift and forward action than a straight tild forward so you should be able to get a good amount of movement there.

You can't beat having fixed back buckets I reckon.

No chance of setting up a flipping mechnasim for the one piece for access to rear seats? Double hinged action FTW. AKA 1st gen pajero. check one out.

hard out man. I was going to use one out of a suzuki sj41* Apparantly they are more of a lift and forward action than a straight tild forward so you should be able to get a good amount of movement there.

You can't beat having fixed back buckets I reckon.

Sounds very similar to the system Peugeot used in the 205, so that would be another possible donor for a mechanism.