Hamiltron sunday - meet, cruise , fuck around doing nothin..

hello :shock:

Ill be headin to hamilton sunday

now first off.

1. anybody from auckland fancy on roadie?

- leavin north shore bout 8-8.30

- gettin off at otahuhu to pick up zorst for fuel

- should get to hamilton 10-11 meetin at Northern most BurgerKing round that time.

2. cruisin to massey road(street) to pick up new roofy racks.

3. fuck knows what to do after (although probably tryin to fit fuels new zorst)

Any ideas??

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds kool beans, i should have my corolla all looking one colour n some mags on by sunday so i could be keen for a bit of a meet/cruise. pretty keen to take the corolla out for a littl blat, although might be a little hard with my broken leg but ill give it a go haha. will let u know anyway, we should make it into a kind of auckland meets hamilton cruise deal maybe. whos keen

i had a 50/50 good/bad day.

1. car wouldnt start, after ages of towing it fried up.

2.went to work shop to get jump battery incase it did it again (it did :lol: )

3. gettin lost in south auckland tryin to find mt wellington highway after takin wrong off ramp and havin no map.

4. finnally got phils exhaust (see pic)

23wx9.jpg

5. cruising down the highway (see pic)

24iq7.jpg

6. got to hamilton and meet up at BK (see pic)

25mm3.jpg

7. left to go get my roof racks (lada needed jumping again)

8. spent awhile fitted phils exhaust (didnt fit to short)

9. after hangin around phils for awhile i decided to head home.

10. all was goin sweet untill... (See pic)

26qh9.jpg

27xr4.jpg

WELL !!! just after the bombays i just driving along happliy minding my own business when radio cut out and heard a POP from under the bonnet then lost all power the just coasted to the side of motorway. opened bonnet and battery was like... (see pic)

29lj3.jpg

it was over charging or some shit. (tech help thread coming soon :lol::lol: )

I waited for an hour for the oldman to come from the northshore to where i was with 1 cop stop askin if i was ok (good thing he didnt decided to check out my less than legal suspesion setup).

So off came the battery and on went the trusty booster pack to run the lights and shit (see pic). (oh forgot to mention battery completey fucked out no power what so ever) we hooked up the tow rope. (all fuckin 3meters of it). and if anyboby is familiar with auckland then you know how far i had to be towed to get from the BP station rest area place all the way to Northshore. We had to get off on the waitakere off ramp cos it started raining and the booster pack couldnt power the lights and wipers. i was shittin ma self cos i couldnt see the rope. finally got home heading through pt chev etc.

28ln1.jpg

Still buzzin out after like an hour of towing.

Haha stuff that much towing. Car looks fully awesome though if its any consolation.

Would have come for a look but didnt get a txt so took my engine out instead

cheers. every second car had a perve on the way down. if they werent checkin out the car they were tryin to work out what the fuck was hangin out the window hahahaha

sorry mate didnt have a number to text you on.

Cars lookin great man. Pitty about the break down but these things do happen aye. Atleast it wasn't super major I guess.

Gutted I didn't get a txt. I knew you didn't have my number but I thought kerryn or phil might txt. Ahwell.

Cars lookin great man. Pitty about the break down but these things do happen aye. Atleast it wasn't super major I guess.

Gutted I didn't get a txt. I knew you didn't have my number but I thought kerryn or phil might txt. Ahwell.

i sent ya a text later in the day man. gutted ya didnt get it.

We shoulda texted more people and had a bigger and longer meet up.

Break down coulda been worse. least it didnt happen half way between hams and auck. worse part was the bloody towing.

yeah sorry guys, i would have txt up a whole bunch of you cats but phone went dead early hours of sunday morning didnt have my charger so yeah...

my bad.

dunno if u live in same town tiz prety easy to get peepz numbers coz you goto meets n stuff but i think it be a good idea coz if you from a diff city comin to say hamz you dont live there so you prolly wont have everyones number