earthwurm jims rx30

pies

that knocking, you sure its not the exhaust? had a mean knock when i had it. was the exhaust hitting something at the back. check that first. if all else fails, put a rotor in it

nah haha definitely not that rattle from the exhaust, fuck that is a crazy rattle though. It seemed to be losing power also?

meh :S

what fuel you running in it Boy? Dependsing on motor, prolly never had a valve job to suit unleaded, and if running 91, could be detonating, or, could just be an r series, therefore, crap motor

good luck with the car man, took alot of my energy picking it up, So I have to find some energy points and fit some more ninjers. Since then I have gone up two ranks To battle Prince, still working on king then God.

Allan.

Am I tired, yes yes I am

I only put 98 in it man, its not pinging, its like a really rank rattle, the only thing I have ever heard that sounds like it is a 3k that had been run with no oil for a couple of months and had blown a big end or bottom end, I'm not sure which.

Or it could just be a crappy 18r, yes :)

whilst on that note, what are some pretty trouble free conversions for the dirty thirtys?

Lvl 34 mage casts +900 sexual prowess curse upon anyone with info

place bets now

your bolt in options are R series (18rg or 22r being the better), M series (spew), T series and I think there was a 1L diesel one. all really pretty gay but for a quick re-power 18rg would be cheap and easy with no cert issues. 1gge's (even te or ze) are ok motors and mounts are piss easy to whip up. Then theres 1jz's, 3sge's even shitty 3tgte's if your that way inclined all depends on how much you want to spend/results etc

• 2 weeks later...