Paris here i come?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you go visit all the battle fields and shit. Heaps of NZers died in France and the cemeteries are mega. There are old battlefields you can go to with the trenches and stuff still there including unexploded shells. Great war museums too - never thought I'd be interested in that, but it is bloody interesting.

Say you're from NZ in Le Quesnoy and they'll buy you a beer.

Nice place, and it will open your eyes. Go!

Have fun, but don't give us a bad reputation fare dodging on the trains, vomitting in the gutter, stealing bones from catacombs etc.

I discovered the enterprise though..

don't care if it makes me look gay/emo. can't be an worse than sparkle's tatoo

Term can be attributed to me, CaM adopted that stz. Him and I only members up in hurr, picnic barness required

lonely hearts car club

bachelor Fo' life

Stop repeating that shit, makes you sound very gay/emo.

All the best Shay, hope it all works out.

Cheers man, me too, chucking the 25 on tard me, painting it all in just grey etch and making it all look nice etc then putting mags on it and taking photos and see how much i can get for it, already got a buyer for $800 as is without mags. and that cash money is goin towards Paris funds, applying for passport this week and booking tickets asap and applying for working visa etc

Make sure you go visit all the battle fields and shit. Heaps of NZers died in France and the cemeteries are mega. There are old battlefields you can go to with the trenches and stuff still there including unexploded shells. Great war museums too - never thought I'd be interested in that, but it is bloody interesting.

Say you're from NZ in Le Quesnoy and they'll buy you a beer.

Nice place, and it will open your eyes. Go!

Have fun, but don't give us a bad reputation fare dodging on the trains, vomitting in the gutter, stealing bones from catacombs etc.

Sounds interesting id be keen to check that shit out, probably be working my arse off to much to go tiki touring in paris haha.ill have to remember that name.. 'Le Quesnoy', free beer is always good beer, wouldnt mind trying french beer, cant beat Hoegaaden Grand cru tho, 8.7% beer n shit, top of the range really. haha course i wont! will keep u guys updated on paris deal.

mean

plus, buy a 205gti and go fangin'

Haha! all good, just make sure i dont loose my berette out the window, stupid euro cars, i hate working on the fukers. not gonna love project cars over there lol.

gaybar as man that your leaving

whns the piss up mate

"I wana take you to a gay bar! I wana take you to a gay bar, gay bar, GAY BAR!". Pissup = everyweekend but farewell drinks yet to be planned, maybe august 31st? Booking tickets for 15th september tomorow and applying for passport. will let everyone know anyway, fuck, itll be huge alright.

After he comes down here to get maggoted with me. Shoddy cousin you are :lol:

Youll have to fly up here and get on the skulls choppa, all my hard earned cash money is going to savings, along with ke25 cash money.

good luck over there bro. Make sure you keep posting, oldschool worldwide ftw.

Take some stickers with ya!

yeh man wil do, yeh i will make some up at work before i leave, will check with zep before i do tho haha should be sweet! and ill put it on my fangn' 205 gti.

Ah, send me pics + details of the KE25, dont worry bout making it look fancy with primer for me, im not your average TM user. Just keep the Lenso's away / sell them for scrap metal

Will need new pics of it, heres a link for other photos of it before it got all sanded bak etc, its got surface rust in patches here and there but nothing abit of sand paper and rust kill wont fix!

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?Memb ... 2461448667

BEBO FTW!!!