Seedy Al's 1971 Volkswagen Beetle

macabre

I reckon you should swap the guards over with a pre '68, IMO the lights front and rear look soo much cooler.. Give it a single pipe, coby, Mild BOSO stz :lol::rolleyes:

Edit, I remeber there was some Widened steelies FS on Trademe not so long ago, will try and find them..

Cheers,Chris :twisted:

haha.

yeah guys all good ideas.

Will get wof first, and it has been sitting in the weather for about 6 months anyway, so the painted is faded and brings out the areas where its had repairs, looks super tuff.

nd I wouldnt mind changing the guards, but really, I am only doing this car as a trial for when I buy one i really want to go all out on at the end of the year, so when I buy that one, I will buy a pre 1968, with the better wheels and guards.

I also saw those widened steelies, but once again, alter model, cant use the mean wheels without swapping stuff, and am trying to spend as little as possible.

and I do reaslise that about the wheels and rust, but they can get fucked, if it comes to it, will just matt black again for wof.

So we will see how it goes.

Allan

me and me brother bought 5 VW's for 450$$$.. back in 1990.. (yeah, old bartstrd) was 3 bugs, a type3 and a fucken mashed karmaan... (or whateever... was a mates b'day and I'm bourboned)

btw... the type 3 near killed the tandem... rule 1: don't tow at more than 140kmh in a 350 powered LH torana... unless you can drop a gear and accelerate down a hill !... had some mad shakes! had 6in skids on the trailer deck from the body sway :oops: