Anyone need Panelbeating done???

_esKYmo_

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats cool. what sorta work you want done? needa get that fire ext off ya too mate, might be a good time when you come to his workshop

Depends how cheap he is and what kinda money i have floating round at the time. But basically a few scratches fixed. If hes cheap as then engine bay painted also. Ill prob do most f prep on it if its the case.

• 1 month later...
yeah mate he can do that sort of thing aye. pm me with ya contact details and we can arrange to meet 8)

Car is not mobile at the mo, getting new engine etc first. Will have to get hold of him when its done. cheers

stop being a pussy. put a 4k in it!

Lol you're a dick pies :lol:8)

Almost had the engine ready to go back in but then found a couple of stripped bolt holes for the gbox :?

Here's an idea, how about have a opening/bbq day where everyone turns up with their rides and then get quotes if need be, even a chance for people to put names to faces???

I need to lip and possibly flare my guards....but then theres custome paint on top of that..

8)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...