Anyone need Panelbeating done???

_esKYmo_

Hey guys. I have a mate who does panelbeating and he said that he will do some cheap jobs for people that want them, so I thought I would ask you fellas on here first.

He has done my panelvan; you can check out the progress pics here http://www.oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8212 and it came up mint. He is a good guy that does a fuckin good job.

If any one is keen pm me ya details with what ya need done, what sorta car, contact number, and i will get a price for you. It will be bloody cheap as he has hooked me and a coupla mates up.

chur 8)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he do paint alos?

How long has he been beating for? :lol:

yeah mate he paints. hes gona paint my panelvan soon. and he has been beating for, i dunno, roughly 17-18 years id say :rolleyes: but panelbeating for 7 or 8 maybe, im not too sure. he a pro, not some dude who does it in his spare time tinkering around with things :lol:

so he does rust work? would he be able to rebuild the rear end of my cressida? seems i have ALOT more rust there than originally thought...

how bout gaurd rolling?

yep he does rust work. he would have to see the car and the rust before he commits to saying yes as he doesn't want to promise anything and find out its a major job and may take a while... so best he views it first

and i think he does guard rolling, will check. pm me ya number etc and il get him to call ya

smells like you need to sort out an oldschool.co.nz members discount

:D

mate trust me he does shit cheap as! thats why i came to oldschool to advertise this, as i know there are alot of projects going on and money is a factor so thought why not help fellow oldschoolers out?

already got two people lined up for him that he is doing a bloody good deal for.

and methodz, i won't be getting my van painted for a while, got other priorities at the mo so willl be a few months at least yet 8)

• 2 weeks later...