Seedy Al's 1981 Toyota Cressida Rx30

thminiman

Guest sexychevette
Best looking car on site?

Fuck off,

this car is a piece really, im sure there are like a trillion betters cars on here, most of them are prolly fords, and I dont even really like fords, so there you go

But thanks for that, you gave me a big head

Allan

Nah i reckon you've got the best combo of colour,wheels, rideheight and and the shape of the cressida(esspecially the grill) is just fantastic. The only car which comes close, from where i sit, is mikunis Chevette. The fords may of had more done to them and shit but... they just aint cool :lol:

Hey, this is a long shot but from your first photo, do you work at the classic car resto place in lower hutt? Next to the train yards? Think Andrew Fox runs the show? or am I crazy?

If not go check it out anyway, Andrews a good guy and theres always interesting shit in there.

Yes, That would be the place where I work. Recently changed bosses now, so Andrew is now My foreman. SO how do you know about the whole classic car thing.

Great place to work, not to many places where you get to work on so much crazy stuff. Currently we have a Delorian in at work. What a piece, but pretty cool at the same time.

Allan

• 2 weeks later...
Nah i reckon you've got the best combo of colour,wheels, rideheight and and the shape of the cressida(esspecially the grill) is just fantastic. The only car which comes close, from where i sit, is mikunis Chevette. The fords may of had more done to them and shit but... they just aint cool :lol:

haha awesome.

What size/brand tyres are you running allan?

I am running 185/60/14s.

Front are grid 2's, and rear, are some gay brand I bought second hand from the tyre place. The rear ones need a stronger side wall though, because they look more baloon like, than stretched,

But yeh. Good times. Well, Im off to do more work on the whore

Seedy

• 3 weeks later...

well, what to say...........

I guess to sum it up I have sold the Cressida... to pies.

So that is nice, Is till have the wheels, and they will be making it onto my next one. I have a Mark 2 lined, up, need to call the guy tomorrow.

Should Be fun

Next up though is my crown project, look for the new thread, coming to a old school site near you !!

Allan