regular thursday night club meet park up spot....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gogo_happy

havent been to turners in an age, that place is a ghost town these days, i cruised past last week and there was nothing but a truck heading down the road, it was quite sad, that was cool when it was busy... but now its all burnouts, and melling has made a comeback... or so it seems

:lol: you youngins got no idea, back in my day we used to race around corners... straightline racing is lame, my wallet vs yours or my wallet vs yah mums or even worse my wallet vs yah mums car... i say bring back alexander road mt vic, a real road, downhill, where even a serious lack of horsepower can out weigh a serious lack of driving ability...

even my 4yr old can put the pedal to the metal and pop the clutch... get over it.. im all for the skids though 50litres of diesel in such a small area is an accident waiting to happen, dont need diesel when you got a trusty pair of vice grips :twisted:

At least racing on straight roads etc is less likely to kill some inocent road user or bystander than racing round public road corners!!!!

Plus you forgot the whole reaction time thing :lol:

Desiel or vice clamps buh. Get more power and you need neither.

hmmm yeah race in a straightline but beware of chicks on cell phones crossing the road :evil: ... if you crash and burn on some whindy back road thats your problem, your driver error, tons of power and doing standstillswill fry your rear pads or shoes, had 270hp cortina which did em without any aids, see the scald marks down coast rd wainuiomata where the cortina went up in flames after the brakefluid got so hot it blew out the wheel cylinder and caught fire... so what do you use your steering wheel for? :lol:

if you guys organised a wknd meet some of us bay pple would probably rock on down to join it.........that would boost numbers ?! (that and i just want a good excuse to take my car to wgtn for the wknd!) :wink:

(and are the new stickers going to be ones that stick to the inside of the windscreen? or lil ones? I REALLY REALLY want a banner sticker that sticks on the inside cause my old one is peeling off.....)

Um, Im prolly going on the Peter Brock cruise this Sat. Perhaps peps could come over and join in. I got a 22nd you could all probs come to after also and hit the piss.?

Stickers are 30cm long, 3cm high and in white or silver. The silver looks mint. Ill post some pics of the silver on my car for you. Pretty much the same. They stick on outside.

• 1 month later...