regular thursday night club meet park up spot....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AbLaZ3
bags sticker 8)

im keen for meet. havnt seena ny of you cunts. cept PHTMBL.

is your name nick?

bags sticker tooo...

nar im andrew, nic is my mate who drives the white mark 2 on TSW's. fuckin sex car. u drove thru mobil jville yesterday aye!

Guest gogo_happy
bags sticker 8)

is your name nick?

bags sticker tooo...

nar im andrew, nic is my mate who drives the white mark 2 on TSW's. fuckin sex car. u drove thru mobil jville yesterday aye!

yea i was wonderin bout that coz i was sure nick drove a mk2

& yea that was me... i forgot that they didnt have 95, and i use to work there :doubt:

Guest AbLaZ3
bags sticker 8)

is your name nick?

bags sticker tooo...

yea i was wonderin bout that coz i was sure nick drove a mk2

& yea that was me... i forgot that they didnt have 95, and i use to work there :doubt:

nic DOES drive a mint mk2! and how do u know nic ?

i think nic join NZPC when he had his Morry, but mikey just cant be fuct. hahaha his esky is lookin mint now! all road legal/worthy etc etc haha

the hotrod club that dad and i recently joined up to are looking at becomng efilliated with the nzhra,it means if you go to shows and stuff as a club you get points and what not and also you can get "allowences" for all sorts of things eg-loud exhaust,wheels sticking out of the guards or no gaurds at all plus a hole lot of other stuff i think its worth it

Guest gogo_happy

i dont really know nic, he is a friend of claire (RXGURL) and i knew him through her, he also came up to my boyfriends place recently with ben i think looking for parts for bens car... :)

Guest AbLaZ3
^^^ It was still in shop yesterday

hjahah yea my bad. i saw him out the other day but turns out he was jus takign car form hoem to work. failed on cutties but tahts all changed now.

and gogo, whos ben? :S haha nics mate ben?

Guest AbLaZ3
urrr... i think his names ben, works at mobil jville drives a colt 1600s mate of nics yea

oh! lanky fuck ben! ur hubby being PHTMBL?? yes no? maybe?

Guest gogo_happy

hahaha husband... nah not quite but partner yes :lol:

so anyway i thought this topic was about a thursday night meet, im going to be out tonight, anybody else? im not going to be in my car so itd be easier if i was looking for other oldschool cars...