regular thursday night club meet park up spot....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is only three of us Welly crew who have cars up and running.

Me, you and Albaz.

I hardly ever go out but if you do see me stop and say hi.

Got a pic of your car and ill do the same if I see you. ?

i reckon we need to get some temporary stickers made up for the cars and cruise the hutt and wellington in convoy.... we need to boost the numbers!!!! define a syndicate and perhaps get club status... then we can close roads and rent tracks for cheap..... i have a contact in the sign writing industry that could help us out

Guest gogo_happy

my 626 is up and running now, and phtmbl is around sometimes that thing is always running, id be keen for a meet spot, and im sure he might be too... 8)

yeah mate, syre i seen you at k-fry lastnight aye... eskis looking mean as i see... you got the ca18det powerplant in it yet??? :shock::shock::twisted:

Yeah that was me. No Ca just yet. Its still on the floor of the garage. Were you in the green mk2?

i reckon we need to get some temporary stickers made up for the cars and cruise the hutt and wellington in convoy.... we need to boost the numbers!!!! define a syndicate and perhaps get club status... then we can close roads and rent tracks for cheap..... i have a contact in the sign writing industry that could help us out

I can make stickers plus have pretty much got the go ahead from Zep. Just have to pass the final product through him and itll be all on... oh an get of my lazy arse and do it.

As for the convoy everywhere.. Im not one to drive in circles. Ill go out every few months for a looksie but probs spend most of my time parked up watching. If its a big turnout im keen to waste gas.. or a cruise around bays etc.