Repuls capella

mutiny

Going to keep it the same colour.

Started pulling lights out etc to re-do the engine bay, then the whole car will be resprayed. I like the look of the Gold Simmons with the Dark Green. I have thought about painting another colour, but in my opinion unless you paint the boot etc as well it looks rude. Besides no colour I have seen suits the Series 4 Capella better than the factory colours I have seen.

Who sais I can't have whitewalls too???! :D

does it happen to be mazda tiki green? i love that colour aye, same as my 808 wagon

Nah mine is much darker than that. (Nice wag BTW!!)

Its good to be able to post on here without dickhead little comments like on RotaHavik.

Good to see a real mix of cars too! My favs are Datsun 1200s and Mk1/2 Cortinas....

Cool man. Luvin the new pics, looks to be making good progress. Front and rear lights look great. I'd stay with those rears aswell. The green does look great against the gold of the simmons. Kinda like the contrast of my wheels against the paint. I think it brings them together better.

As far as dumb comments on forums go, they will always be there. But people around here atleast respect a good car when they see one, and a good owner.