• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shit, that was quick,

cheers guys for the comments,

wasnt planning on selling the seven, but i got offered money

i couldnt refuse.

the 808 has a 13B bridgeport already fitted, 48mm IDA,rx5 gearbox.

going to upgrade the rear end, either B1600 lsd modded to suit,

or just find a bolt in mazdaspeed lsd head.

re-spray is happening soon too, its all original paint, so as the seven

was, its showing its age in a few places, but overall the car is mint,

interior is all factory and mint too.

got it for less than what i sold the seven for too 8)

Thats a very cool wagon man. Lovin all of it, especially the front. I don't know why everyone likes the typical rx3 12a nosecone or whatever (I know next to nothing about mazdas). These ones are way better, is it not a 10a nose cone? Anyway, looking great man. Can't wait to see it on some wheels. Any other plans for the beast?

Thats a very cool wagon man. Lovin all of it, especially the front. I don't know why everyone likes the typical rx3 12a nosecone or whatever (I know next to nothing about mazdas). These ones are way better, is it not a 10a nose cone? Anyway, looking great man. Can't wait to see it on some wheels. Any other plans for the beast?

12a/10a nose cones are off RX3's and have different light surrounds/grill etc (both got twin head lights)

That nose cone with single head lights = 808

Yeah mint score dude! All it needs now is some black flares and some black deep watts and sacked on its ass with perhaps a Savannah spook. Would look the shit!!

And yeah, was gonna comment on the front before I saw the other ones, I love the 808 look, please keep it this way!

12a/10a nose cones are off RX3's and have different light surrounds/grill etc (both got twin head lights)

That nose cone with single head lights = 808

Ohh I see. Yeap, on other cars I prefer twin rounds, but twin rounds are usually rearer. To be honest it seems an 808 is becoming more of a rare sight than a 3.

So whats the variation with the 808 that has the oval lights? Still looks cool, but deff not as tough as this front.