CaMs ms65

Sparkle

fucking hot. true story.

Hmm, now wheels, theres a hard one, definatly have to keep the pimpness going, a sporty wheel such as a wat would look average IMO, some ultra huge SSR mk1s? would look fucking sex. But I think for your cheap arse, roll with teh falcon rims/moondisk idea. Respray ftw too.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So finally etc.

Looking good man. Doesn't really need a respray from the pics. just polish the crap out of it.

It's pimp, not bosozoku, so don't get confused. I'd get some nice chrome dome caps and white wall tyres, sack it, etc. Not exactly original but yeah.

But whatever you do, fucking take the mudflaps off.

yuh was thinkin moonies hard... not so sure though, but then again, ms65s look terrible on most wheels..

paint on roof is fux0red, just old age etc. and few little bits of rust that need fixing, and a couple of gayz0r shopping trolley dings need taking out...

not gonna do boso style, fuck that... although might make up a removeable exhaust extension to get in eliots pants

yuh was thinkin moonies hard... not so sure though, but then again, ms65s look terrible on most wheels..

that one above looks hawt. Do it.

Removable exhaust ext and toyko train handle ftw. Fuck i'd even do that shit on the 5 for lol's.

12 slots.... 8)

I'd seriously rather bang a dude in the ass than rock 12 slots on anything other than a gtho that had them factory. fuck

althogh for width, with white walls and moonies they could work, but some loser would want $1500 fo a set of 14x6s, which is no gain at all.

12 slots.... 8)

I'd seriously rather bang a dude in the ass than rock 12 slots on anything other than a gtho that had them factory. fuck

althogh for width, with white walls and moonies they could work, but some loser would want $1500 fo a set of 14x6s, which is no gain at all.

if you just want wide rims, so you can stick moonies on them then find a set of 14x8 12 slots, that have lost the chrome, not worth a knob of goatshit. id be surprised if you had to pay more than $250-300...

and i thought the gtho's had globes and 5 slots? meh, who cares.