DriftinMaz's 323

Defcon

very cool, good to see someone doing something different instead of just 'drop a rotor in it bro'. wheels look awesome, does it rub??? if not how far in did you have to have them to not rub (agains't guard lip, not inner guard)???

cheers

Matt

very cool, good to see someone doing something different instead of just 'drop a rotor in it bro'. wheels look awesome, does it rub??? if not how far in did you have to have them to not rub (agains't guard lip, not inner guard)???

cheers

Matt

yea i have to always be different so a rotor in this was never a option (i have another toy to put a rotor in :twisted: )

doesn't really rub, full lock at the height you see it it will rub on the guard lip. i have made custom inner guards (mini-tubs) in the front so i can turn with when its real low. btw. it has coil-overs in the front.

hopefully when its done it will give the rotor boys a good run for there money. its got more power and is lighter than my other doch turbo and i can beat evo's on rolling starts.

trust me its crossed my mind a few times now but i wanna keep my back seat, classic ol no belt stlyz in a car that can go 200k. lol

should be interesting to see if i get traction in this thing i think i'll be running low boost unless i wanna do skidz

i'm just waiting on my inlet manifold, some brake line fittings and some twicking of my eng mounts and she'll be driving hopefully. 8)