carpet

Guest Scheme

Guest Scheme

Where is the best place to buy replacement carpets in christchurch/south island. I'm after some black replacement carpet for the ke70 wagon.

i had knox carpets in my rana they are top quality and fit perfectly . autodec carpets used to b made from panels and jointed so ya had seams in em . where as knox ones are i piece moulded. that was a little while ago now so things might have changed. i paid around $170 incl frieght from aus

Guest olschltoy

And yet another backer for Knox auto carpets.Was quite impressed with them.Was a little bit of fitting/trimming required but being two-piece,(with the join running across the width of the car under the front seats) they look shit-hot! Underlay doesnt cost much either although I bought that over ere.

Use Stripclub ads and KF boxes you rich bastards.

Lucky my carpet in the Mk1 was good, new carpet makes a car look hell much better aye, fully worth it.

your damn right.. would never of thought new carpets would make the interior look so much fucken better