Ogre's 1981 Mitsubishi EX Lancer

Ogre

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Haha EX is kinda fucked now.......is easy repeir but i got a new project in the wind..........HELL YEAH!!!

Will be selling EX in a few weeks.Will probably be a rolling body with standard suspention, depends how many bits i can use in the new project.... hehe.

If someone is keen txt me.Has no rust at all but but 2 dented as doors.

b pillar doesnt look too bad to me. then again....

yea thats what i thought? fuck the ex looks HAWT on eliots old rims, goes so well with the white and black trim. but yea, new project it on yo.

haha nah, i want those wheels.You should have just stabbed lowlancer in the neck when you had the chance and taken the wheels!!

Ive always wanted an older LA,LB OR LC lancer.Just never bothered coz it so hard to find mint ones.

Gonna drive it round totally standerd while i decide what to do.Not gona rush anything.

haha nah, i want those wheels.You should have just stabbed lowlancer in the neck when you had the chance and taken the wheels!!

Ive always wanted an older LA,LB OR LC lancer.Just never bothered coz it so hard to find mint ones.

Gonna drive it round totally standerd while i decide what to do.Not gona rush anything.

i should have youre right, dont worry i wont make the same mistake twice....

Is it Donnas? Or did you find another?