Flat Black Matt black !?

WildPlumDx

Far as I know flat and matt black are the same colour.

No matte is matte... and flat is... well flatter.. you knwo what i mean?... like smooth not rough liek matte black is... haha

like think of house paint... usually not gloss... but you wouldn't call it matte would you?

i have a mate who has a matt black corvette, he said its easy to touch up but it scratches easy and it doesnt hide dents as well as people think.

was the corvette up for sale in blockhouse bay recently?

pass, his one is a late 80's type vet. havent seen talked to him in bout a month.

No matte is matte... and flat is... well flatter.. you knwo what i mean?... like smooth not rough liek matte black is... haha

like think of house paint... usually not gloss... but you wouldn't call it matte would you?

Semi gloss? :P

Semi gloss? :P

Satin or semi-gloss.... satin is the less glossy of the two, more useful as an interior paint. Trust me, I work at *coughBunningscough*.

• 2 weeks later...