2" blocks to 3" is it worth it !?

WildPlumDx

Im guessing cars with leaf springs fall into the same rules as coils in that no matter how much you lower it your supposed to have 35mm of suspension travel. If you lower it 3" and your on the bump stops I guess youd fail on that before you even got into the legality of 3" blocks

Have you seen 3" Blocks!!! They look unstable as fuck. I have heard of them dropping out at 100kms and trust me that makes a mess of your diff. I'd do what Bistro said and reset your leaves 2" an then go for a 1" block.

Falling out my arse. Unless they were made with no hole for locating. Then it is just the person how made thems own stupid fault. It is irelevent to size weather they fall out. It does make the hadnling a bit shit tho.

For a cert i was told they would only cert 1 and a half inch blocks that had the hole to locate them. The u bolts also had to be solid steel rather than mild. The excess thread of the ubolt that hung out where the nut was on had to also be grinded off. (dunno why)

Just reset them, "Archers" on sunset road in Rotorua do it for bout $140 a pair.

Also since i have taken the Dx so low now when it hits bumps it wants to go bounce all over the road! like lift of almost losse traction i'm guessing maybe its coz its bout 10mm from the bumpstops and its got jack travel in the leafs and is bouning so if this is true guess i just chop the bump stops down aye !? cheers!