2" blocks to 3" is it worth it !?

WildPlumDx

oh yeah that sucks just read it man thats guttering i cant even use the 38mm blocks in there gonna have to go just reset and harden leafs no blocks! will this make the handling better with no blocks tho !? besides the fact it jumps round coz the bumpstops hit! i was gonna chop the bumpstops down but you cant do that! gay no wonder every one does Dx sedans! but cheers mate for telling me otherwise i would have screwed myself!

Also since i have taken the Dx so low now when it hits bumps it wants to go bounce all over the road! like lift of almost losse traction i'm guessing maybe its coz its bout 10mm from the bumpstops and its got jack travel in the leafs and is bouning so if this is true guess i just chop the bump stops down aye !? cheers!

Sounds like bump steer - check your front suspension arms are pointing down from the chassis to the wheel or at least level.

If they are not I'd get some geom blocks for where the strut meets the lower arm as you need to keep the suspension geomerty in porportion to your lowering.

Hope this makes sense.

Also there are quite a few DX owners (including some Lawton Rotorsport DX owners from Param) on http://www.rotahavik.co.nz if you need more advise. :wink:

i have found a solution! maybe....need to find bumpstops from another model car that bolt bascially straight in so they dont look modified that way it will get cert when i need to etc but WHAT car! thats the mish! heard rwd starlets will do it but i dont think so...there spring all round i think