Sungai's Bush Block & 90's Hand Built (not by him) Log Cabin

Think I've found you on google Map. Long and windy access road to deter unwanted blow ins but still conveniently close to town for supply runs, even on a quad or side-by-side when winter conditions make the road too sketchy for a car. Reckon I could live with that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sungai Sungai said:

Another thing to mention is that the Cabin is now available for rent. The driveway is somewhat Awd access only in the winter or after a rain but even a toyota carib or honda crv would be more than enough. If this cant work for you there is a short walking track up a hill from a car friendly parking spot on the town boundary. Rental rates arent decided entirely yet but have currently been going with $400 per week or $80 per night and my guests seem happy. Can do a smidge cheaper for oldschoolers of course. At these prices its the cheapest off grid cabin style accommodation in the region :wink:. The power is solar, the water is rain, the kitchen is gas and the toilet is composting. Off da grid as they say. Live Laugh Log Cabin

Shitchea! How many does it sleep? Super keen for a weekend soon as that spot looks lush and pretty close to us.

in the mazdanine there are two single mattresses that can make a queen, downstairs theres bunk bed and the couch and if desperate a foam mattress on the floor. so up to six in theory. And noise control couldnt find you even if they wanted to haha

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 01/02/2024 at 07:31, Rhyscar said:

Wow this is amazing. What a spot. The driveway looks like it would be perfect to hoon in a AW11 too!

Super stoked for you and look forward to seeing you live out your best life. 

Thats a really good point man i hadnt considered my aw11 as a potential driveway hack :badgrin: i might end up doing something with that 

• Thanks 1