Barts new kittens (and another pile of rusty unfinished Datsun project car)

yoeddynz

10 hours ago, Chris.QCR said:

I mostly finished it. Drove it. Sold it for more than it owed me and lived happily ever after. Got a cat named Spanners with 3 legs thats happy as. Fun fact the old photo of this 4dr 1200 wagon has the back end of my Blue 2dr Ke70 wagon in it.

I noticed that. Which would timestamp those pictures at around 07-08?  Jennifer street days.  That party when @datsunboy and @dattohorder ripped fat skids outside your house was a great evening.  Truely a golden age........

• Thanks 1

Yeah about 07 was Jennifer st. Me and Rez just got engaged from memory and about to have our 15 wedding anv. Yeah that party was something to remember for sure. My 1200 wagon and 330 coupe were in the garage. Good to see you got this 1200 wagon Bart. I remember being in awe of it when it was being built. And also helped drop it off to the Barn with all of Hayden & Brents dattos. Aint seen those two cats since the Akaroa cruise days. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Bart's Handbrake said:

You need to add something about the Valiant that was fully panelled and painted and almost complete but left on the back lawn for 10 years...

All we really want to see is that CRX anyway.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...