Sign in to follow this  
Roman

Drummer888's 1985 Lancia Delta HF Turbo

@Drummer888 Not sure if there's a comments thread for this already? 
Love this car, so cool!

I saw a few different videos of that event, looked like heaps of fun. 
Your car definitely looks out of its powerband on the tight stuff though haha. 

Which ECU do you have specifically? 
I reckon some speed based boost control would help tame the beast and make it a lot easier off the start line 

Just watched your Taupo video, looks a lot more at home! 

What sort of times has it done in clear traffic? Looks pretty rapid

Hey

Did you order the LSD diff locally or get it sent from the UK? I’ve got a Punto GT with similar traction issues and am keen to get both wheels turning.

@Roman - its running a Link Atom G4+ with a turbosmart electronic boost solenoid, believe it or not its actually got a 3D controlled boost map on it at the moment which is pretty trick. I think its probably just the input from the driver :lol: No idea on times @ taupo in clear traffic as i never really got a good run. All i know is that i was running mid-pack for times in the Trofeo group. I'm hoping to get back down before the end of the year for another run.

@Abarth - i bought it direct from Demon Tweaks. It was $1200 NZD inc freight for the Quaife, but then i got hammered by NZ Customs for another $550 on arrival. It looks like there is a few options for LSD's for the fiat gearbox's but the Quaife was best value for money. KAAZ i think do one, as do Wavetrac, and then Bacci Romani do a plate type, then there is Phil @ Bits Of Italy (BOI) in australia who can do a phantom grip style one with springs and plates which is significantly cheaper.

• Like 1

Ah man I knew I should have stashed a diff in my luggage on the way home from London. 

How does it go with the LSD?