Muncie (juniors) project.

Muncie

My ex fell down stairs so im dad again...... pretty sure thats acceptable to everyone? 

Anyway my boy can finally have a bash on this decided to let him loose on grass first to get used to it as it spins rather aggressively on hard surfaces and can get a bit of pace on.

Hes rolled it twice buttoning off into a spin but jumped straight back on again and given it berries straight away. Fortunately you just plop of next to it when it digs so don't get beat up.

• Like 7

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Attempted to "show him how its done" on the road hit a low manhole during a spin and it dumped me off and popped tyre off the rim.

Balls! tyres all good but haven't been able to get sleeve back on. Hes able to ride it again though so still happy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So this thing  has been pretty rock solid and has just taken abuse for hours..... until my daughter whos a bit lighter and a bit more fearless got on it and held it at max rpm for about 3 minutes till it started to hop so bad i called it.

Nothing major big crack across engine mount after a sleeve shifted on tyre after got almost gooey. Zapped it up good to go again.

My boy has drifts sorted now! Sorry about sideways vid......

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

This thing developed a terrible squeak which i was convinced was the swansong of the little Robin engine.....

Turns out it was just a cracked chassis my son beats the shit out of this over a very bumpy section. So ground the paint off and he welded it up, and chucked on some pvc sleeves found an empty car park and he kept at it till the tyres busted through.

Good fun this engine will not die!

• Like 5