LED H4 halogen replacements

yetchh

Hize..  been thinking about upgrading the 55/60w lamps on my hilux as they're fairly yellow and weak.. was thinking about going with the 110w upgrade but I need to put in relays etc for the extra drain.. just discovered you can buy led replacement kits like this

https://www.amazon.com/SNGL-Super-Bright-Headlight-Bulbs/dp/B018IJEFDC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1475206246&sr=8-1&keywords=sngl&linkCode=ll1&tag=ledheadlightsmcnt-20&linkId=5e6f378db9bc482f7784f470678a8043

Just wondering about people's experiences with regards to brightness/depth of illumination etc.. Cheers, thanks

2 hours ago, Firetruck said:

If you get the good quality ones they are adjustable and can match the factory cutoff perfectly. A workmate has them in his Hilux and the cutoff is better than the halogens.

What brand are they?

5 hours ago, Bling said:

What about 120+ Narva bulbs?

Like so: http://www.supercheapauto.co.nz/Product/Narva-Headlight-Globe-H4-Plus-120/353567

I had some years ago, though I think they were 100+, found them good and ended up replacing the headlight bulbs in all cars with them. They even have 130+ now, spendy but.

I was going to go for them but I'd need to upgrade my loom to take the draw they need, plus they're limited to about 300hrs whereas the leds are about 30k and if I stick 55-60 watters in there they should be mega bright for the same draw

1 hour ago, Firetruck said:

I'll find out.

Actually I was just doing some in depth reading on the sngl brand I posted above and they are dual sided adjustable less.. they do one that is 12500 lumens..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Firetruck said:

They should be sweet then

Been watching a few you tube vids and the consensus seems to be that dual sided Led's aren't quite there yet when it comes to throw even the newer pricey ones.. still like to know what brand your mates using tho..