TimShadboltfan27

Otago/Southland Meat discussion thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mazda Dave said:

Happy New Year. Is anyone thinking of heading/entering the Cromwell Car Show 19th Jan?

Am keen to go for a look but not sure if ill put a car in this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, shizzl said:

havent heard of it, so hadnt planned on it

It's one of the biggest car shows on the South Island. Usually around 800 -1000 cars.

Always lots of stuff to look. It is mostly muscle/American/Hot Rods with a few other cool things around too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kiwi808 said:

Am keen to go for a look but not sure if ill put a car in this year.

We are heading up on the friday i think and have a look at the crusie and then show on saturday

@Mazda Dave quoted wrong personn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cruise the night before is a good giggle. You can also register for the show on Saturday to same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year was pretty good. It’s almost worth entering the car for the $10 as it includes all passengers. It’s $5 entry fee... so just weigh up your options. Last year we parked up together in the show with a gazebo and refreshments. Was not a bad day and there was at least 500 cars or more entered in from all walks of life. If the weathers good it will be a good cruisy day For sure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/01/2019 at 11:05, Mazda Dave said:

Happy New Year. Is anyone thinking of heading/entering the Cromwell Car Show 19th Jan?

Was thinking about heading over in the c10, need someone else to drive the c110 haha

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Datstan said:

Was thinking about heading over in the c10, need someone else to drive the c110 haha

If you take those two then @kiwi808needs to bring his wee coupe. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Toddy415 said:

What about chev :( haha

Plenty of room for the Chev!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/01/2019 at 14:32, kyteler said:

Ralliart. 

 

On 06/01/2019 at 13:57, Toddy415 said:

What about chev :( haha

Plenty of room for everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great few days in Cromwell a lot of sweet cars out, the cruise was very hard case. Plenty of hotwires and modgies to keep everyone happy.

Good to catch up with @kiwi808 & @Mazda Dave and tour the vcc sheds. Barry of the day definately goes to kiwi808.

Gutted we just missed @Datstan we were looking out for the skyline all day and even went down that row but somehow missed it. Super keen to see your c110 at some stage too.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some sweet rides and well worth the boost over. Good to catch up with a few of you too. See you at warbirds in a few months at the latest!

32F0D79B-84B2-4C7F-87C1-AD5BE2458C74.jpeg

A0DECD74-E424-413B-9BB3-63DC5C558924.jpeg

9DB86FAA-33DC-4035-B8C8-0195D95DCEB6.jpeg

A6580CED-1F74-4D5F-9DBD-4F0F4D872A5A.jpeg

591E01F9-1C0B-47FA-B2E5-E7CD38FEE1E3.jpeg

250831E5-59D5-4AD8-96D8-8BFE7689B24B.jpeg

783B6E35-A50B-47AA-9953-EDA779423D09.jpeg

7234FBF3-F969-4844-A783-9B8C431C94B8.jpeg

1FC6B0EF-F949-4310-91E7-3C78BE9F6943.jpeg

F79687AE-51AD-4512-A664-90F4CAF4936D.jpeg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Toddy415 said:

Great few days in Cromwell a lot of sweet cars out, the cruise was very hard case. Plenty of hotwires and modgies to keep everyone happy.

Good to catch up with @kiwi808 & @Mazda Dave and tour the vcc sheds. Barry of the day definately goes to kiwi808.

Gutted we just missed @Datstan we were looking out for the skyline all day and even went down that row but somehow missed it. Super keen to see your c110 at some stage too.

 

It was even hard to find my own in the crowd of tanks, was good to see some mazdas and an r32 there amongst others.

Are you local? come up anytime if ya wanna have a look at the c110, I'm near Arrowtown.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now