Lownslows Mazda 1000 discussion

lownslow

I have some Phils Rotary repro Mazda 1000 front guards and floor pans. Was told they would also suit sedan initially but they don't. The ute guards have a different shape at the front due to the corner lamps and floor is different. If you're interested in buying I can't send through some more details.

No worries bro they're not going anywhere and i'll do them for a sweet price. Hah cheers bro, slowly getting there with the 1300. Not keen on getting anything else from there - I was ill informed on these bits and that put me off + all there second hand parts are so damn expensive for the condition they're in.

Not sure man, havent really had a look at the setup on the utes but I reckon it will probably be a simple conversion. Would be going from 5 stud to 4 stud though and 4x110 which has fuck all wheel selection if you're looking at changing down the track? I should have complete front disc brake setup (hubs, discs, calipers and disc shield/backing plate) I think the bearings arent there though and would require pads (discs may need a skim and calipers may require rebuild). I remember them being piss poor but I only drove around on the setup for a day and may have only needed a bleed.

Would pay to jump on Stalk book pages.. Mazda collectors and Restorers, Mazda 1200 / 1300 group?, Perth Rotary are pretty good as well. I'm sure the guys on there will shed some advice. 

Also after having a quick look I also have an original air cleaner, and radiator both in decent used condition if you're in need.

Yea pretty limited with either 4x110 or 5x110, but at least with 4x110 old JDM wheels pop up sometimes. Ill have a look on some facebook pages.

Id be keen on your disk brake setup but id imagine the frieght to Brisbane would be a killer?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...