Where in the Hutt Valley can my son drive his Jeep

Trumpnut

Can see your point re cops pulling him up in that thing. BIL and his mad mate got done big time for driving a home built go-cart on the road forty years ago. Can't imagine the law being any easier now, stricter if anything. Of course they were pulling about 60 mph in a resdential street so there is a little bit of a difference.

Dude tell me how this is any different to a electric car someone would buy for there kids. River bank is sweet as. Just try keep off public roads I guess. Also. This thing is rad

Well it was made from a nifty fifty honda so it is petrol powered, I just assumed the laws would be different. They have all those signs down by the river that say no recreational vehicles. I was hoping to take him on longer rides while I ride my bicycle but just didn't want to have issues.

Cool! I haven't had a problem with cops yet, I think I'm just used to the cops back in the US being complete pricks.