Anyone work for a company that does towbars?

hello everyone

Im looking for somewhere in auckland that could put a towbar on my z31 300zx as my father has bought a racecar up here in auckland, and im meant to be towing it home at the end of the month. 

the car already has a trailer plug tucked up under the bumper so i assume it can accept one.

anyone on here work for a company that does this kinda work?

cheers

Josh

• 2 weeks later...

Only one person I know might have acess to one of those and that will be Scotty from A+W Autospares Takanini.

He's a good dude, give him a call and tell him the Pom sent ya.

otherwise you'll need to get a custom one made.

• Like 1

i actually have it booked in there on monday, 

cheers for the vote of confidence haha. heaps of tow bar places gave me the ol' ohhhh ahhhh yeah nah nothing for that old thing. 

roll up to a1 and ask if he wants to look at the car etc 'nah mate, did heaps of these back in the day' 

well it took that company 3 days to realise that they cant actually put a tow bar on it. im now 100% fucked since i'm meant to be leaving for christchurch in 2 days and cant tow/have any time left to get something new. rang them 3 weeks ago to book it in, got told it wouldnt be any problem at all, so i didnt think twice about leaving it so late. 

consider this my unimpressed face. 

Pretty sure almost anythign can have a tow bar fitted to it, some just need more work than others.

/sounds like they just cant be bothered. google has heaps of pics with 300zx's with towbars. And google never lies

• Like 1