clutch help gx51 with 1jz an r154

LS 2 THE DEEE

So basically the problem is when the car is in neutral and clutch is out it is engaging and can move forward, on axle stands will spin the wheels quite quick.

Once warmed up will ease off a lot but is slipping in 2nd a bit, a lot in 3rd and so on.

It has og although looks newish gx master cylinder and r154 slave. It bled up real easy but when I went to redo it a bit of shit came out at slave end and was a bitch to bleed and had nothing at the pedal. Leave it 5 mins and the pedal is back to normal.

Just looking for expert opinion for a solution...I know fuck all

Cheers

So basically the problem is when the car is in neutral and clutch is out it is engaging and can move forward, on axle stands will spin the wheels quite quick.

i'm a noob but what? how is this possible? ignoring the clutch, how does it move forward in neutral?

Sorry just to clarify. When the car is running, in neutral and your foot is off the clutch ?? E.g pedal is at normal position. The car is moving forward.

Or do you mean when the clutch pedal is completely depressed, on the floor, its moving forward.

Just wondering whether its a gearbox issue, collapsing bearing or something...

Yeah when clutch is at normal position ie not depressed it can move forward.

Once warmed up or after taken for a quick spin you can hear it still engaging as you release pedal in neutral but won't move it.

I'm just wondering if the slave isn't throwing out enough.

Seedy al I got clutch an flywheel altogether out of a running car and was mint in said car

You should be checking the bite and engagement with the vehicle in gear.

If the vehicle is physically driving the car forwards in neutral, then you have a problem in the gearbox not the clutch.

In neutral with the clutch pedal at rest, the input shaft in the gearbox is spinning but should be free until you engage a gear.

I've seen Truenos that when on hoists have enough gearbox drag to be turning the front wheels but as soon as you put load on them they stop.

But I'm still unclear on your description, it seems a tad contradictory.