PBaines 1973 Toyota Corolla KE20

pbaines

Yup, ideally i'd like the interior completely original. Only thing that should be different is using that different speedo cluster.

Found some creme door cards out at Wilfs in Danevirke but his son wants to keep them for his own. Quite hard to find them i've found

And yeah, live rego with those plates for sure!!

• Like 1

Unfortunately both front and rear will be 5 x 114.3. Have to see what rims I can fit over the Mazda Rx7 brakes too.

Might have to find some ones on yahoo japan. I saw some 14" volk meshies 5x114.3. Are easy to get over there. But have to see if I can go that size first

This is gonna be cool. I'd personally redrill the axles to 4x114 of yours having a shit time finding rims. Kp hubs up front. Buy some nice old school weels.

What are your plans suspension wise?

Yeah, did consider going to 4x114.3. Super easy since the rear end uses disc brakes so don't have to take drums off to be able to redrill it.

I've got some coilovers all ready made up, however they use 5 x 114.3 as well. 

Since I'm using some bigger brakes i'll probably have to end up using 14" or 15" rims so they shouldn't be too hard to find. Really easy to find them on Yahoo! Japan