PBaines 1973 Toyota Corolla KE20

pbaines

Discussion:

//oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/48288-pbaines-1973-toyota-corolla-ke20/

Well time to stat a build log for the KE20 I'm about to start. Plan is to paint it a complete cherry Red as the engine bay already is, creamy white interior (trying to source original), black carpets.

Specs:

Black Top ITB's

16v 7A-GE

Hilux Diff with a 3.9 diff head (or around'a'bouts)

Mazda RX7 Front and Rear callipers

Car all ready has the hilux diff in it, which is about 50mm shorter overall than standard so can put some nice dish rims on the back. Maybe some SSR meshies or Volk Rays

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

• Like 6

• 5 months later...

Right. So I imported some 14" Enkei Mesh rims from Yahoo! Japan a few months ago. They're 6" wide all around. I think the offset is +15. The rear has about 20mm of extra room in there so if I do seem some more negative offset ones I might pick them up. But will probably get 20mm spacers in there to move it out a bit too. Will probably run 175/60/14's but will see how we go. The front looks a bit fat due to having 195's on there at the moment. I just got some tyres from out the back that aren't wofable from Discount Tyres until I sort some decent ones later in the year.

IMG_1475.jpg

Have also started collecting my wood grain dash collection with this here. Slow foot steps when trying to find these... 

dash.jpg

Next update will be a while away realistically as will be getting the 7A-GE built up slowly while I seem to poor all of my money into my AE86...