Triumph related brake upgrade questions.

Muncie

Hey guys

due to my latest project involving my 2 deep seated pines triumph cars and holden running gear I'm looking at ways of grafting holden hubs up front preferably with vt or similar brakes and somehow getting 5x120 stud pattern out back too. Plan is to run corvette rims like I had on my Brock replica vk. Got running gear now and after 17 years have got the wagon shell I wanted too off a mate just the coming together bit To do. hoping one of you may have a bearing swap idea etc that would allow a hub swap to be done. Back is no doubt harder than front.

yeah if you are wanting to run corvette wheels, they are gm pattern (5x4 3/4'') not 5x120.

not much difference but if you are going to do it properly, may as well from the start

yes i know millions of people put them on commodores and they never fall off and someones cousin has one and its sweet as and gets wofs all the time from vtnz etc, so nobody needs to post that.

• Like 2

Had my suspicions about stud pattern of corvette rims not been metric it was 10 years ago I had Em and don't think I ever had to pull them off the vk either. Nice looking wheel I think will suit the triumph quite well and also be a nod to the gm drivetrain I'll be running. a live axle rear end could work as mucking around with anything independent will be tricky And expensive.

• Like 1