sunbed enthusiast support group - July Auckland CBD meet 3/7/14

As of today under 18s cannot use sunbeds, this is a travesty against all teenage sunbed enthusiasts, how will the Remuera soccer moms of tomorrow maintain their botox enhanced weathered by sunbed exteriors if they cannot fry to a crisp in their youth?

meeting to discuss the above:

Time 12:30pm

what to bring: your speedos (optional), sunbed goggles and tanning lotion

• Like 3

Loled at sunbed thing. My hairdresser sold her sunbed recently because it was not worth trying to comply with the requirements so now some haggard sundried woman has one in her spare room and invites all her friends over to have a go on it etc presumably.

• Like 1

I did see that yes, I see she has also based her pre requisite for future car selections upon her against-the-odds-survival of a freak accident, attributing this the to cars level of safety rather than luck

Can't make it on Thursdays anymore :(

Was at Mercury Plaza the other evening and noticed there's a new Japanese place there now - although the old one could have simply moved to the other part of the foodcourt?

My ex-uncle hit a horse at 100km/h, and the top of the windscreen split the horse's head in half, with the lower jaw landing in his lap. He had nightmares about it for a while.

P.S. I won't be able to make it to the sunbed enthusiast support group meeting, sorry (not that I've been to an Auckland meet anyway). I don't actually know how I even ended up in this thread.

/spam

• Like 1

• 2 months later...