Popwills RX-2 of awesomeness

kiwi808

I thought they might turn their nose up at a rotary in the Trials...but the guy currently in charge is racing an MX-5, so he's sweet. Got my number - 88 - sorted, and now just racing the clock to get it ready. Will run a carburetor-ed 13b pp. Probably just a 4-speed box at this stage for Trials. But if I get the bug, then will go 6 speed sequential in time. Got a 6-speed sequential (Elite box) in the racing FD - now that is awesooome!

• Like 1

Thanks re comment on LIME RX. It runs a carbed 13bbp, gilmours, wilwood brakes and straight through exhaust. Will throw some adjusties on her one day. I spent a bit on the interior - and think its looking pretty sweet (not original I know, bt not over the top either like some of them). Photos for those who haven't seen her...

su4f5w41.g2c.png

frxb3jnm.olv.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We are building a 20b turbo FD for the GTRNZ 2014/2015 race series...sister car for Jaffa rx (orange 13bpp FD). Will be ready by september...but need some help with the livery. Base colour of the car is deep blue. Looking to either go blue or green swirl. Thoughts?

fhncuxht.x5n.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...