Bigfoots Blue Whore

bigfoot

What's the original colour under the bonnet? You should paint it similar to that. I hate cars with drastically different colours under the bonnet to the rest of the car. LOL

Also good work lowering it. Thank fuck someone FINALLY did.

I remember sitting in this car before it was painted. Hang on, or was it another Mitsis that Kim had. I'm not sure, regardless, kytlterer and I liked 910s before everybody else did.

Awesome that you're getting stuck in! Am glad you're thinking of painting it too. O.g colour would be great, or white. White always looks fab.

under the bonnet is red. im thinking of going with the blue and a thicker black stripe down the side.

The front is back on standard springs minus a coil, due to issues with the springs not being captive and the passenger side sitting 10mm lower than the drivers side(already at 100mm) passenger side is noticeably softer out of the car 

I remember sitting in this car before it was painted. Hang on, or was it another Mitsis that Kim had. I'm not sure, regardless, kytlterer and I liked 910s before everybody else did.

Awesome that you're getting stuck in! Am glad you're thinking of painting it too. O.g colour would be great, or white. White always looks fab.

white- hell no, almost every daily i have had in my driving life has been white(this was originally intended as a daily)

it will stay blue for now, i want a wof for it so i can do the engine swap before nats, some rust work may be needed