Bigfoots Mitsi Scorpion

bigfoot

I think almost everybody on here has owned this car

Here is my addition to the story:

I bought this thing back in august for the grand sum of $800 which was mostly aquired from a tax return

Half way home:

uony.jpg

It badly needed slam, so after some discussion with my parts guy, we ordered some custom made springs (no listings for scorpion or gh sigma) from cobra(chaimberlains in chch I think)
I also chucked some mesh wheels on the front that were lying around home cos those SEI sigma wheels were ugly and the tyres are made of some form of anti grip compound
I did consider making the car look like this:

nf6x.jpg
maximum rake

How it ended up:

2cpu.jpg
  • Like 3

I drove this thing untill just before the wof ran out, when I was driving home from town and the carb decided to quit(more fuel down the outside than down the inside)

Parked on the front lawn untill today. I tightened a few bolts on the carb, sprayed some ether down it and it fucken started!!!!!!!

I plan to take this to nationals with the motor from the lancer because I figure its way more comfy to go that long distance in the coupe than the lancer, but I can't afford to fuel the 4g54 lump to nelson

The 4g63 should give it a good power improvement and (hopefully) improve the fuel economy

No pictures of todays work yet because I cbf getting off the couch to get my camera

TL;DR

I have considered this paint job stolen off the sigma-galant forums

dlg7.jpg
I like this one
sk29.jpg
  • Like 2