S130 Crown Brake Upgrade

Yowzer

Hello everyone!!

So my LS136 wag has stuffed rotors and it seems that replacements are a bit tricky to come by for some silly reason. Anyway since the car has a fair bit more go than factory, and I tend to haul around heavy loads / trailers / often journey over hills n shiz I'd much rather upgrade them to something a bit beefier and more reliable. Brake fade can get a bit scary sometimes.

So does anyone know of anything that can be made to fit with minimal modification? I'm gonna pull them off and have a hunt around for items of similar sizes, but I'd like to have minimal downtime as it's my daily so any direction to look in would be greatly appreciated.

I'm wondering how hard it'd be to fit Supra / Soarer stuff to it, but don't really wanna fork out for the parts if it's gonna be a complete stuffaround to make work.

Cheers

Jesse

Probably easier to just find some rotors second hand or something. Doubt the brakes need a upgrade at all, ever faded them?

Yeah got epic brake fade on the windy roads out to Arapuni. Has new Bendix pads, the fluid needs a flush and change though. I haven't had much luck locating second hand discs either. 

If you want to entertain my idea the bolt spacing is 100mm for the caliper mounts

I thought S110s and above ran 110mm spacing? Unless they dropped back to 100mm after that. If they are 100mm then the LN106 4pots may fit. I'll pop them apart tomorrow and take a geez

• 3 weeks later...