Anyone in CHCH got room to strip out a car??

datto_610

So yeah there is an R30 Skyline coupe on the tard in a pretty dire state buuuut quite a few good bits left. I'm only wanting suspension, driveline etc. Ends tomorrow but I don't really have space to strip to a bare shell at my place. If anyone can help me out and give me some space I'll make sure I'll get it stripped and off your property asap and beers or $$ for your troubles. Thanks!

I sort of need another rear windscreen but that burnt one is no good for that. Was hoping you'd found another ;)

Is yours broken? Do you know if the 2 door and 4 door ones are the same? A mate is storing one of each for me, I'd prefer to keep the coupe one though as a spare for my car.

You poor, poor sod.

Coupe and sedan rear screens are way different.

The road car is fine, Ed. ;)

I might just lexan/polycarb it.

Is yours broken? Do you know if the 2 door and 4 door ones are the same? A mate is storing one of each for me, I'd prefer to keep the coupe one though as a spare for my car.

Yeah, fair enough. I wouldn't expect anyone to part with their coupe spares at all.