Be4vers Ratty Datsun wagon

be4ver

I'm on a roll alright! Hopefully I don't find anymore sweet cars there again for a while, 4 active projects is a bit much at one time haha.

Yeah flares are dumb unless my wheels were another couple inches wider. Guard / tyre gap gets bigger with out them on tho which sucks

I'm on a roll alright! Hopefully I don't find anymore sweet cars there again for a while, 4 active projects is a bit much at one time haha.

Yeah flares are dumb unless my wheels were another couple inches wider. Guard / tyre gap gets bigger with out them on tho which sucks

know that feeling,ive got 4 on the go as well.

but the wag looks sweet,id roll it with the flares,provided you fill them right out once its on the rd again :)

yeah! i was expecting to find more rust than i first found in it anyway. But its still pretty minimal really. There's a hole in the same place on in the passenger foot well too. I should really get myself  a decent welder and learn to weld so i can start fixing my own rust. The guy who does my rust work keeps hassling me about buying shit old cars lol

ps, stay away from cheap Chinese brands. Try buy a Lincoln or Miller or something Aussie like transmig, cigweld etc. Easy to get parts for and they are reliable. I did a lot of research and ended up buying a Lincoln 180c because they can weld really small thin steel panels with the infanitly variable adjustment. Gas is a must.