Car towing suggestions - Wellington

Hey,

I need to get my car from Frost Motorsport in Lower Hutt back to my lock up in Porirua sometime in the near future.

I took it out there on a hired trailer which was a fair amount of hassle by the time I had picked it up and dropped it off and didn't really save any money by the time I paid for diesel and the hire of the trailer.

Can anyone suggest a good company to get it towed by/does anyone have a car and trailer and wants to make some $$$?

Cheers.

I need to get my car from Frost Motorsport in Lower Hutt back to my lock up in Porirua sometime in the near future.

There was a guy at Luke's on Friday night who was talking about a really cheap tow company that he dealt with and I'm sure he was talking about a tow from the Hutt to Porirua too.  

I never caught the guy's name but he left really early in the night and I think he said he worked at Midas.  If you know who I'm talking about, you might be able to ask him.  Damn that was vague...

Nice.

Tell your Frost MS welder that he's a giant soft cock as you leave. As he's kind of big you may want to wait until you're in the car.

P.S. Isn't it awesome when a professional service is less hassle and less money than doing it yourself on the cheap. :-)

Watched a guy from Dave Ward (not sure if it was Dave) try and pull my mates WRX on the truck on and angle and almost fucked his Equips, just seems a little rough and just wanted to get the job done quickly rather than taking a bit of care.

Got it sorted anyway but thanks for suggestions.