Connor's Triumph Wag.

Connor

Guest Muncie

Spotted you at beach hop as i was leaving the car draw i was parked on next road over. I was the gutted looking guy that didnt win a car.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Muncie

yep the slightly Drifty looking trumpy got around town quite a bit. didnt take any means of getting on net over weekend or i would of tracked down some old schoolers.

I thought very hard about buying your wagon last time it was on trademe they are a cool old beast and dont come up for sale often.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Connor

Not really into that style tbh less racey they look like wheels that would go on a honda with semi slicks so they can go around and around a track thanks for suggestion though :)

• 3 weeks later...

Two things,

First, I thought I had stopped that leak when I had it haha. I had the tank out and found that repair but checked it for leacks and couldn't find any and concluded it was leaking from the hose going into the tank. Obviously I was wrong haha, good to see you finally got it sorted.

Secondly, good luck getting those wheels to fit.....the steels I had were 15x8.5 and about +10ish offset on the back and wasn't much more room. Worth a shot though!

Good to see you are still working away at it! This will go down as one of my favourite cars Ive owned.

We worked out rolling the guards till they are flat will give us just that amount of room hopefully otherwise will go for 15x7 haha whatever fits best and there was a fuel tide mark under the floor much more pleasurable now haha have collected a shit tonne of parts but haven't had the time to use them in between school an work to pay for more haha

haha sweet good stuff. The cars pretty rough so don't be scared to smash the guards to make the wheels fit, will be worth it!

You can get these pretty boned (ie almost tucking rim in the back) while keeping things captive just by cutting the stock springs.

Both my red sedan and this when I had it had the same springs in them5914543511_1a795396a8_b.jpg

Yea we are pretty sure we can get it too 100 mm using struts etc out of an ex lancer I think was the one we worked out there was some random car we found was the same which will slam it on it's ass which is first in line before engine etc before I go to uni next year lots to do and lots to work out haha

• 1 month later...