Changing vehicle type on rego?

RUNAMUCK

Feel free to flame me if this has been hammered out before. I did a quick search at LTNZ, and couldn't find squat.

Whats the dealio with changing vehicle type on the rego papers?

My GN620 is registered as a flat deck truck.

It now has a sweet sweet sweet (If not rusty as fuck) wellside tray.

So flat deck be it will no longer.

How hard/whats involved?

Discuss!

found it http://oldschool.co....500#entry961864

Looking at a vehicle which has been registered wrongly in the LTSA database (it's a limited edition that's been misregistered as another limited edition of the same model) - can it be corrected at all?

What sort of supporting documentation would I need? thinking of contacting vehicle manufacturer with chassis code, etc.

LVV cert would also need changed.

sorry if not exactly relevant to thread, but this is probably the best place to ask.

should be do-able

stolen from somewhere on the internet;

When a vehicle’s details are recorded incorrectly on the Motor Vehicle Register (MVR), these can be corrected by sending an Application to Change Vehicle Details (form MR16, available at any Land Transport NZ agent) to Land Transport New Zealand. Most MR16 forms need to be sent with supporting documentation to prove that the information recorded on the MVR is incorrect i.e. if the vehicle model is recorded incorrectly we would require documents from the manufacturer to prove this before a change would be made.

as far as the cert plate, i could get you another one made for a reasonable cost with the correct details