T50 gearbox problems

larsenz

last time i got my t50 rebuilt it was 360$ inc gst for the bearings, its cheaper in the long run to rebuild the box! just because you know what has been done to it,and your not buying some other dudes heap of crap, i know 1st and 2nd are the first to shit out!

if you buy another box make sure its mint, or you will be in the same boat your in now!

last time i got my t50 rebuilt it was 360$ inc gst for the bearings, its cheaper in the long run to rebuild the box! just because you know what has been done to it,and your not buying some other dudes heap of crap, i know 1st and 2nd are the first to shit out!

if you buy another box make sure its mint, or you will be in the same boat your in now!

and most sellers will claim they are mint, even though the front bearing is toast and has notchy snychros.

$300 -ish for a box that could let go at any minute is a harsh price to pay, when they can be rebuilt for similar price

fix it up. better the devil you know