BattleSnaykes 79 AE70 Discussion

BattleSnayke

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah? Damn man you got fairly decent prices with the aussie dollar it seems. It worked out $1120 by the time I paid for customs or whatever for just my water relocation kit + dizzy cover kit and the coil plate adapter.

Would you be interested in selling the dizzy kit? Might have a need for it later on down the track.

Did you end up getting the kit that allows you to use the heater and stuff? 

I think i paid about $1100 all up for everything.

Yeah man, i'll be selling it if i do go for a diff set up but i wont be deciding for a while. 

Yeah, got the heater option but dont think im gonna use it, not at the moment anyway but i just wanted to have the option there if i did decide i wanted it.

Wish I had of stuck with coilovers with separate shock and spring for the rear. Going to be a mission trying to fit my rear coilovers.

And those headers are looking so nice!

Might have to get some made for the 3sge eventually.

Getting them made by Steve at Frost Motorsport. They're fairly expensive since they're the first set but I imagine if there were a couple of people interested then you could get them cheaper.

Another place I spoke to was Macbilt Engineering in Wellington who make 4-2-1 headers for $450 (quoted). They reckon they've done a lot of testing on dynos and they've got the best...

Nice work man, need to get a madhouse front lip from ajps in Oz bro, they the perfect ones for 79-81 fronts had one on old twin heady ke70 same as your one, wished didn't sell looking at your build thread