BDA780 and rotorhoe's Healing Loline Tandem

rotorhoe

In July BDA780 and I bought a Tandem Loline because we thought it would be hilariously awesome to try velo it.

8165716045_bf0b325e2b_z.jpg

However, it is so cool that we are currently discussing just restoring it to ride round.

It needs a fair bit of work to get it going (still a sweet deal for $100), has gears at the rear but they're ceased, everything is pretty rusted minus the frame, need new tyres and seats and need to fix the shocking welding job on the back handlebars.

• Like 1

before you attach enines consider how much these stupid things sell for on tm. if its a genuine old tandem and not a hack job they tend to go for $500+. at least i have seen a few lolines and 20s go for that kinda money. rough ones aswel, not restored

Precisely what I thought.

It only became apparent that it was a genuine Healing made Loline tandem once in our possession.

Ideally the handlebars on the rear should be on the front seat post.

My thoughts are to fix what needs fixing, hide the rear handle bar post weld (bandanna, paint) and ride it... must confirm with my business partner first tho. :wink: