1UZ powered Pajero

NVMPAJ

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyingbrick

Auto boxes are surprisingly simple inside- I'd much rather have one of those apart than an engine ( mostly as transmissions are cleaner though!)

I think most of the auto box mystique is touted by transmission servicing agents who rely on you thinking they are complex for business.

I'd say most people here are more than capable of servicing one- so long as they keep everything very clean ( incl their hands) and have a digital camera, seal pick set and c clip pliers.

Guest NVMPAJ

It worked out quite a tight fit , will be using a push thru fan ...........hope this will be enough . And will need to modify the air intake as well

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ProZac

This thread is highly relevant to my interests.... I too own a 4m40 powered Pajero, of the SWB variety... And it's nearing the 250,000km range where the head to crack any time it gets driven... Hmmm.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm using a switch that'll be on the motor , it also will be for the automatics computer . I'm looking at using the above for the temp gauge . I'm driving three fans so I'm thinking I'll have one of the adaptors do one. Probably over kill but it might give me flexibility and also keep the engine running at the best temp.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=585314330. One of these looks good to that way I can dictate when the fan or fans start