1UZ powered Pajero

NVMPAJ

Have started sorting out wiring .Nigelwade is a legend with his how to , instead of pissing around trying to colour code everything I've got access to wire numbers so I'm just tagging the wiring I want to use with the letters/ numbers from the lextreme diagram. Tracing wiring is fun!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Have swapped out the Pajero auto parts and put in The Lexus bits

image-5_zps6a30be91.jpg

image-5_zpse48377f6.jpg

image-5_zps610a7ca5.jpg

image-5_zps285533fc.jpg

image-5_zpsde9c1490.jpg

First pic shows the Pajero (right) parts compared with Lexus (left) if I left the Pajero parts in the flex plate wouldn't reach the torque converter and then I would be in trouble ! You can see the Lexus pump and input shaft are longer

Each of the pics just show what you start with and add in each Lexus part till finally you have the torque converter sitting inthe correct position waiting to be connected to the motor, which will happen soon I hope .

• 2 months later...

have located a rear sump for the project .......finally . Have made an adaptor plate to position the sump away from the diff . This works better that my homemade one as I can use the dipstick, and have the correct amount of oil. Looking at this weekend to put the motor in

image-5_zpsa8aaac6a.jpg

image-5_zps62531a31.jpg

image-5_zps172fc2ab.jpg

here some pics of what I did to fit the sump further back and also to the side to avoid my front diff