beachlanders 2dr Corolla Wagon

EURON8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I wouldn't be so harsh on your driving abilities, it's more the car than anything at the moment, looks ultra hard to drive. Axle tramp was just ridiculous and also the motor didn't seem to be too happy either.

You should check your axles again you might have twisted them cause I remember seeing your wheels go all over the show when you were just rolling.

Top effort though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

got a pic of them?   for the exhaust i'd go big as possible. you want zero restriction for those cams to work. so i found out the hard way.. gained about 15kw  in mid-range,  going up to a 2.5" system from 2".  went bigger again and gained even more.  ended up running 300mm or 2.5" off extractors, rest 3"   never dyno'd it again.  but would have been 20-25kw  lost at around 5000rpm because of restrictive exhaust.

just thinking, what i learnt the hard way, might save you some drama.  

2.5  all the way is probably ok. if you don't have the room.  long as your running,  straight through mufflers/none.  or oversize the shit out of the muffler if your running tripple pass or something on the back.  3" at least.